Ticket policy: Terms and conditions
These conditions govern all tickets issued for the Godiva Festival and the admission into the event site. They should be read in accordance with the conditions of our official ticketing agent, TicketSellers.
All tickets are issued either by us or on our behalf. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses, or attempts to use any ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these conditions.
'Authorised Person' is anyone who is part of the Godiva Staff, Security or Stewards.
- Tickets can only be purchased through the official ticketing agency of the Godiva Festival or through the allocated box office.
- The maximum number of tickets sold per person is six.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address once the ticket has been purchased.
- There will be no resale of tickets. You are also unable to transfer tickets. Any tickets, that have been offered for sale or transferred, are in breach of these conditions and may be cancelled and any person seeking to use the ticket may be refused admission to or be evicted from the event site without refund or compensation.
Event site: Entry and Requirements
- One ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18+). Proof of identity will be requested. A maximum number of 4 persons under the age of 16 will be allowed entry with each adult.
- Admission to the event site will only be authorised upon representation of a valid ticket and proof of photographic identity may be required at time of entry. We accept the following proof of ID; Passport, Driver’s license or official ID that contain the PASS logo. We do not accept photos or photocopies of ID.
- Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands which will be coded according to the type of ticket bought. Wristbands must be worn at all times and can be used to leave and re-enter the event on Saturday and Sunday of the event, subject to further bag checks etc. any lost or broken wristbands will invalidate the wristband. There will be no re-entry on the Friday of the event.
- For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these conditions, each ticket holder shall, if requested by any authorised person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such authorised person.
- Ticket holders may be requested to submit to a metal detecting wand search and/or a search of his/her possessions and/or vehicle for the purposes of locating and removing any prohibited items (see paragraph 12 for more information), and any refusal by the ticket holder may result in refusal of admission to or eviction from the event site without refund or compensation. You are allowed a bag, but it must be no bigger than A4 size. Larger bags may be permitted in special circumstances, but this is at the discretion of the festival management team.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to people who are/have:
- Drunk and disorderly;
- a broken wristband;
- an inappropriate ticket;
- you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
- We and/or any authorised person may refuse admission to or eject from the event site without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who:
- is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
- brings or attempts to bring into the event site, possesses or uses within the event site or in the vicinity thereof any prohibited item including, without limitation, chinese lanterns, candles, sound systems, generators, Animals (with the exception of guide dogs), Glass items (including bottles, makeup containers and perfume), Golf umbrellas, Alcohol, Drinks (sealed, unopened 500ml bottles of water will be accepted), large bottles of hand sanitiser (bottles under 50ml will be accepted), Drones, quadcopters or any remote-controlled flying device, portable laser equipment and pens, face coverings (Religious face coverings and medical masks will be accepted) unofficial high vis jackets or tabards, illegal substances, psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide, legal highs, fireworks, flares, megaphones, airhorns, compressed air, aerosols (including but not restricted to deodorants, antiperspirants, hairspray, dry shampoo, spray paint); portable or disposable barbeques/gas/paraffin lamps or any fire/gas related cooking equipment; smoke bombs, flag sticks or banners; signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images; anything that could be reasonably considered for use as a weapon; professional camera or video recording equipment (including SLRs and anything with a detachable lens) any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which we or any authorised person believes are for promotional purposes (and any Prohibited Items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed even if the item itself is not illegal without compensation at the discretion of any authorised person);
- brings or attempts to bring into the event site, sells, possesses or uses within the event site or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without our prior written authorisation (and the ticket holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the site);
- whilst within the site or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour including (without limitation) throwing, casting, thrusting or propelling any object at any person, instigates violence, demonstrates racism or xenophobia, behaves in a way that any reasonable person may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive, creates or poses any threat to the life or safety of themselves or any other person(s), or harms any other person(s) in any way, or unreasonably obstructs the viewing of other spectators;
- whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from us and/or any authorised person, or refuses a security search.
- Valid tickets will be exchanged for wristbands on entry into the event site. Wristbands cannot be issued until the day / date as stated on the ticket and are only issued directly to the ticket holder. Weekend tickets will need to be scanned on all three days.
- Ticket holders must always wear their wristbands whilst within the event site and tickets and/or wristbands must be produced for inspection upon our request and/or the request of any authorised person. Failure to do so may result in the ticket holder being ejected from the site without refund or compensation.
- The ticket holder, staff or contractor or guest is responsible for his/her own personal property brought to and into the site. Neither we, the official ticketing agent, the owner of the site nor any authorised person accepts any responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage of a ticket holder’s personal property.
- Currently we will not be requiring people to wear masks, or distance or provide evidence of vaccination or negative tests. But this requirement may change in line with national or local direction. We will notify customers who have bought a ticket using the details supplied at time of purchase. Customer will then have the option to continue to agree to this condition of entry or to request a refund.
- Anyone with a carers ticket must arrive at the same time as the person they’re assisting.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Event site of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances.
- As soon as we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted on this website, but it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to keep up to date on all updates regarding the event.
- We shall only be required to refund a ticket (on application by the ticket purchaser) with the face value of the relevant ticket, in the following circumstances:
- If the event is cancelled before the event has started.
- If the ticket is for an event which is postponed before the event has started and the event is rescheduled to another date. In the result of postponement, the ticket holder has the right for a refund of the face value of the relevant ticket.
- Ticketholders will be offered the opportunity to purchase ticket insurance at checkout. No refunds will be offered to customers who have not purchased this protection. This insurance will be delivered by Booking Protect and you can read their terms and conditions on their website.